The Hi-Tec Windows Tilt N Turn window is designed to provide a European standard window option for fabricators and clients alike. The window is available as part of the EN62 range and was designed to give the discerning end user a state of the art inward opening fenestration solution. The Hi-Tec Windows Tilt N Turn provides the client maximum design freedom due the large opening sizes that can be achieved and suits any window replacement program or building type in the fast growing construction industry.
The system is designed for the production of inward opening windows that provide a tilt option for secure ventilation and that accept a full range of hardware in-line with latest European standards used, and meeting all the latest product testing standards.
- Contemporary modern soft line profile appearance
- Design compatibility with EN casement, box window and sliding range
- 9 mm sash overlap for enhanced performance
- Internal glazing options from 4 mm single to 36 mm triple
- Latest state of the art, grey concealed glazing and weather seals
- Concealed heavy duty hinges to enable continuous weather seals
- Unique and efficient single glazing bead cutting method
- Multi point perimeter locking device as standard, build in hardware location facility
- External sliding fly screen system
- Secure hardware fitting into steel reinforcements as standard